Hello there! I’m guessing you have a business that you’ve poured your heart and soul into. You’re a leader with a clear vision. You’ve got a product or service that is life-changing/really awesome/one-of-a-kind. In short, you know what you want to achieve.
But here’s the thing: You’re having trouble finding the right message that truly highlights your uniqueness, consistently lands the sale, and inspires people to act.
Let me guess. You’re passionate about what you do. You’ve got a finely tuned mission statement, a well-rehearsed sales pitch, a polished powerpoint. Benefits and features? You can recite them in your sleep.
Buuut, despite all those well-crafted words and lists, you’re not always getting the results you want.
So…here’s another thing:
There is a way to grab people’s attention with messages that feel authentic and engaging and that ignite action. Strategic Storytelling.
Stories hit below the neck—right into our hearts—and that’s where the magic happens, baby!
Since you’re clear on your mission, I can show you how to break through the noise and competition using persuasive, relevant stories to:
- Open hearts AND wallets
- Attract customers, clients, or donors
- Go where no sales pitch has gone before
- Inspire employees to go above and beyond
- Highlight your uniqueness
- Unite people around a cause
- Grab them by the cocoa puffs
You may not think you have stories, but I promise you you do. I can help you find them and tell them.
You’ve come to the right place. Contact
Lead, Sell, Inspire…Through the Power of Strategic Storytelling
Harness the irresistible power of strategic storytelling, your greatest secret weapon to grab attention, influence others, and inspire people to action. Storytelling is the most persuasive and readily available tool for capturing and maintaining attention in the 21 C. marketplace. This is true for individuals, non-profits, small businesses, and major corporations. Everyone has the ability to tell stories, and Jenny can teach you how. Fast track your organization from good to great…one story at a time.
- Learn the science behind why people are attracted to and respond to stories
- Understand how stories speak to us in ways that numbers, data, and powerpoint presentations cannot
- Capitalize on the fact that stories are remembered far longer than facts
- Leverage stories to provide context–a more relatable and life-like framework
- Learn to pivot traditional marketing strategies with stories
- Discover the 3-part formula for effective storytelling
- Avoid these common storytelling mistakes
- Recognize that everyone has stories to tell and how to mine your life for yours
How to Be Authentic, Credible, and Persuasive in Any Speaking Situation
In her power-packed public speaking trainings, Jenny demonstrates how every person has the potential to be an effective and inspiring speaker in any size setting. Jenny will teach you to harness the strategies and skills of effective communication–one tiny tip at a time.
- Find YOUR Voice
- Know the Rules and When to Break Them
- Design Your Talk With the Audience in Mind
- Leverage the Power of Strategic Storytelling
Getting Their Point While Making Yours: Mastering the Art of Conversation
We all want to engage in meaningful conversations, to have thought-provoking exchanges of ideas with others on pleasant and challenging topics, but it isn’t always easy. How often have you wanted to speak up but were afraid of saying the wrong thing? Or maybe you avoided talking with someone else because it seemed like a hassle, or you thought it could get ugly, or you just knew how it was going to turn out? Now, more than ever, we need to talk to one another. In this interactive presentation, Jenny shares the best tools and techniques for the art of conversation: how we can invite others to share ideas, and how we in turn can be authentic, interesting, and persuasive. Gathering and interacting with those in our social circles and broader community is the most interesting way to live and learn. Jenny shows you how.
- The Power of Face to Face Communication
- How to Navigate Difficult Conversations
- Back-Pocket Techniques
- Responsive Listening
- The Role of Civility
The Most Important Story You Will Ever Tell Is The Story You Tell Yourself
What are the barriers keeping you from being the best version of yourself personally and professionally? In this inspiring presentation, Jenny shares how small shifts in attitude, communication, and adaptability can have a big impact on performance and well-being. With her fascinating stories, engaging style, and real-world examples, Jenny will guide you to write the best story of your life–the one you tell yourself.
- Reframe Negatives Into Positives
- Silence the Critic Within
- Find the Joy
- Connect With Others
- Embrace and Adapt to Change